David Balat, a former hospital executive and congressional candidate, who has had over 20 years of experience in the health care industry, has written the following Opinion Editorial about price transparency in health care:
Patients Deserve Price Transparency in Health Care
He explains why we don’t have price transparency and expresses frustration with the fact that regulation in this regard has led to hyperinflation in health care pricing.
Dispatch Health is a growing company that provides house calls for urgent care. They accept most insurance plans , including Medicare, and they can now be found in several cities across the USA including:
- Las Vegas, NV
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Denver, CO
- Ricmond, VA
- Houston, TX
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Phoenix, AZ
There are several advantages to using Dispatch Health for urgent care.
- It costs much less than the ER, and if you have health insurance, it typically costs the same as your urgent care copay. If you don’t have insurance, the cost of a Dispatch Health visit will set you back about $150-$300, still far less than a visit to the ER.
- They come to you, so there’s no need to sit in a crowded, infected waiting room, where you could be exposed to other diseases.
- No traveling while you are ill
- They can treat a number of ailments that require urgent care, and prescribe medication for you on the spot.
- They can see you within a short time of requesting care.
The next time you are very ill don’t avoid treatment due to the cost, and don’t make an expensive trip to the ER. Just call Dispatch Health. Get immediate treatment for an affordable price.