Arguably, the most “free market” way to stay healthy is to eat right and exercise. Nearly half of US deaths can be prevented with lifestyle changes. Even more disease, in general, can be prevented with lifestyle changes. To contribute to the movement, I’m going to start posting healthy recipes, starting with today’s breakfast, my own concoction I’ll name “Pumpkin Spice Smoothie”
Pumkin Spice Smoothie (Meal Replacement)
- 1 cup of almond milk.
- Two heaping tablespoons of oatmeal powder (oatmeal blended in the blender).
- 1 scoop of Gold Standard whey protein (I suppose any kind will do).
- 1 cored and sliced apple (skin left on).
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- 2 cups of ice (less or more as desired).
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Enjoy. I will be posting more yummy smoothie recipes in days to come. This one simple change (eating, or should I say drinking, one of these per day instead of an unhealthy meal) could be a good start on the road to good health.